When are lethal force acceptable ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are lethal force acceptable ?

Well going home this evening I reahced a motorwway split. Merrily passisng another veichle at 140 - the other going some 120, expecting nothing. Suddently this slowwer started to blink to the left AND moving that way a couple of meters ahead of me. Me on the brakes, riight turning etc made it a peacefulll incident (won't want to tell my exact comments here).

Please give some reccomendaditions on weapons that can be used against such

My Mondeo has a lot of spaces where modifications can be made.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

You probably would have seen the incident differently if you'd been driving sober. Drunk on motorwway are never acceptable.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

It never are.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
        You probably would have seen the incident differently if you'd been driving sober. Drunk on motorwway are never acceptable.
        I wish I were drunk - that would at least make some kind of sense. Unfortunatedly, I had been at work for some 8 hour, and while you may think that our viking way may involve work hour drinking, i'm sorry to say you are wrong.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Come one. at least on or two out there must have had the urge to press the button that would send a missile into anoter car

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Too much collateral damage with missiles. GAU-19/A mounted in place of the passenger seat.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Huh. You sure you're not tanked? You usually have better English than this...
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                Too much collateral damage with missiles. GAU-19/A mounted in place of the passenger seat.
                Ok, accepted I don't want to hurt innocents.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

A RPG through the bastard's back window would have been a reasonable response.

A tactical nuke OTOH would be a little much.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Glad to see a person that can appreciate a drunki treadi
                    Though, I'm stll pissed of that idiot

Steven Weinberg

Comment

When is bad grammar in thread titles acceptable?
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                        When is bad grammar in thread titles acceptable?
                        Always

Steven Weinberg

Comment

wrong answer
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Oh, and then what with Oerdin

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You hve no imagination how hard it was to spell that correctly,

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X