Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most mental music news EVAH!

Poly needs to see this too.

Actor Christopher Lee has announced he will be releasing a symphonic metal album under the title 'Charlemagne'.

The Magic of the Wizard's Dream, released in 2005, is Rhapsody's fourth single. The song featured Christopher Lee and Fabio Lione singing a duet.In those sil...

Christopher Lee is doing a Symphonic Metal concept album. I repeat, Christopher Lee is doing a Symphonic Metal concept album. You can keep repeating that, and it's still completely mental every time.

Not a satire. Not a spoof. Not a post-modern jolly jape. It's deadly serious. And utterly mental.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Sweet jesus, what an awful song. Can hardly call it metal either
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

i heard about this on 6 music and thought it was a wind up...
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Deep Purple did the same back in the 70'ies.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Sounds more opera-esque.

I approve.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
            X