Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YADT

Yet another drunk thread.....

I had a ****ty week, and now I'm corked.

Stuff it.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Sorry, I'm not drunk, only got some 1,5 l of red wine but consider tthis as a sympathetic posting.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Crap. Guzzle the wine, hit yourself in the head with a hammer a bunch of times to get an idea of the week I've had, then come back.

I need another drink.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

**** it. I'm going out for another drink and a smoke.

You bastards should post something entertaining while I'm freezing outside.

Comment

You are as I recall a goddamn canuck, so for you it's in the middle of the night - here it's close to nine - probably soon going to bed
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

He's British. Not a real Canuck.

Don't even think he carries a Canadian passport.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I have 2. One real one, and one Colonial.

Comment

Buggrit. Millennium hand and shrimp.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                  You are as I recall a goddamn canuck, so for you it's in the middle of the night - here it's close to nine - probably soon going to bed

'Tis 3 am, a fine time for getting corked.

Comment

i[ve had a ****ty few nights, but i don't have the time or energy right now to get fitshaced.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

**** it. It doesn't take much energy. Just booze.

Comment

Dammit. The landlady's cat has just gone insane again and is rampaging around upstairs. Where's the damn cattle prod when you need it?

Comment

i've just been up too long, and i'm likely not going to get much sleep for saturday. i have the booze, but i don't have the time to consume it.
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

****. That sucks man.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              He's British. Not a real Canuck.

Don't even think he carries a Canadian passport.
                              I know that he isn't a true treehugger, but his avatar shows that he honestly try to be a one

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X