Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do with a teenage orphan who becomes a nazi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do with a teenage orphan who becomes a nazi?

A friend of our family died like 7 months ago.

His 16 years old son inherited his apartment (recently he turned 17)

This youngster has a mother, who has not seen him for 5 years, so, basically he is an orphan.

He dropped out of high school, spends the day with his girlfriend, playing World war II videogames and doing mennial jobs.

He phoned my mother, because he didn't know how to use the washing machine.

She visited, and told me that he was wearing military clothes, and constantly talking in an aproving way of Hitler and what he did with the jews.
    Hew is blue eyed blonde btw, one of those guys who are so blonde that they almost look like pretty girls. He isn't physically intimidating at all.

What would you do to help him?

edit: my mother also told me that he wants to learn German
    I need a foot massage

Tell him he has Jewish blood
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

He doesn't have jewish blod

My worry is that he will probably get in fights, not only for him, but for the people he could hit.

Neo nazis are lumpen proletarians who paint svastikas on jewish graves, beat up people whom they think look jewish get into street fights with punk or commie lumpen proletarians.
      I need a foot massage

Comment

Get him back into school should be priority #1, #2 and #3.

Beyond that, hopefully he'll grow up, but in the meantime don't let him get away with being a moron or offending people.

Comment

Tell him jackboots and breeches make him look gay.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
            Tell him jackboots and breeches make him look gay.
            and then have a gay friend of yours tell him he looks fabulous in them.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
              He doesn't have jewish blod

My worry is that he will probably get in fights, not only for him, but for the people he could hit.

Neo nazis are lumpen proletarians who paint svastikas on jewish graves, beat up people whom they think look jewish get into street fights with punk or commie lumpen proletarians.
              Imran meant for you to mention that Hitler had Jewish blood to him. Tell him dressing up like Hitler in school just isn't cool.

Comment

Kick his ass. Sometimes a love tap (or ten) does a kid a lot of good.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                  Kick his ass. Sometimes a love tap (or ten) does a kid a lot of good.
                  I don't know about all that, but giving him a strong male role model might be an avenue worth pursuing, and I've tried to make this sound not gay, but it's just so, so hard. Oh ****.

Comment

What exactly does he have against Jews that would make him approve of Hitler? Or is he just saying that because he approves of anything Hitler did?
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

He isn't physically intimidating at all.
                      A bizarro Che then? I suggest a cage match.
                      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Tell him that Jesus was a Jew (then again, he could have little use for Jesus as well...)
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Send him into a labor camp.
                          Graffiti in a public toilet
                          Do not require skill or wit
                          Among the **** we all are poets
                          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Let him learn German. And then send him to Germany so he can share his beliefs with them in their own tongue. That will make him very popular there.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I too can't think of any better advice than "get him back in school." He might remain a Nazi, but he'll be less likely to become one of those fume-huffing street Nazis who whine about the damned Jews and ******s taking all the jobs and bounce in and out of jail for riots and petty crimes. He sounds right on track for that now.

Whooping his ass might help too, but I don't know him, the laws of your country, or whether your relationship with him gives you the authority to dispense said whooping. And it might just harden his determination to be a ****.

The only other thing I can think of is to have him sit down and have a nice long talk with a survivor, but there are precious few of those remaining and he might just be stupid enough to keep up the crap. Maybe somebody can drag him off to one of the camps and show him those lovely mass graves, see how awesome he finds it then?
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                              X