Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Image of an all-white Britain. 's no joke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image of an all-white Britain. 's no joke!

BNP propaganda...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

That's uncharacteristically insightful of you, Drake.
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I might not be good for much, but I am good at reading posters. Cort Haus has always struck me as a closet racist...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Impossible Ireland is still green if Britain is white.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

uh oh, tipping point - the longer all that land covered by snow keeps reflecting sunshine away we could see a brief cooling trend.

Comment

How brief and how much cooler?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Cooler?

Bugger that.

Time to burn down some more rain forest.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

They're burning books in Wales...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Liar. There are no books in Wales. Welshmen can't read.
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Bookie refuses to pay out $11 million on snow bet

By Girish Gupta – Fri Jan 8, 12:32 pm ET

LONDON (Reuters) – Bookmaker Ladbrokes is refusing to pay out more than 7 million pounds ($11 million) to a man who gambled on a white Christmas across the UK, as the bet was accepted by mistake.

Cliff Bryant, 52, had placed two 5-pound accumulator bets that snow would fall on 24 towns and cities across the north of England on Christmas Day.

"We have apologized to the customer for any confusion and for mistakenly accepting an accumulator bet when our own rules state that only single bets are available on a market of this nature," said a Ladbrokes spokesman.

"We are happy to void the bets and to pay the customer his winnings on the relevant singles."

They however amount to just 31.78 pounds, rather than the 7.1 million Bryant was expecting.

The graphic designer from Southampton, who told the local Southern Daily Echo newspaper he was "gutted" and would seek legal advice, claims the first accumulator would have won him 4.9 million pounds, with the second adding 2.2 million.

"If I make a mistake in my work like that it costs me dearly and I think the offer should be a lot more generous than they have made," he told the paper.

Ladbrokes should have made their rules clearer, he added.

"They are one of the leading bookmakers in the country and I think they ought to do their homework a bit better in future."

Ladbrokes gave Bryant details of the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS), an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between gambling operators and their customers.

Danny Cracknell, a manager of the IBAS, told Reuters that Bryant had been in contact and they would be investigating the issue once he had completed the relevant forms.

An abandoned car sits covered in snow on the A68 road near Earlston in the Scottish borders January 6, 2010. REUTERS/David Moir
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ladbrokes gave Bryant details of the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS), an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between gambling operators and their customers.

Bets Independently Adjudicated Service would be a better name.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                            In the name of civility, we must stop this outrage – even if some of the books might be remaindered celebrity autobiographies.

I think that keeping pensioners warm is the perfect use for remaindered celebrity autobiographies. Except for the fact that they needn't be remaindered. Sentimentality for the printed word stops way short of Ashley Cole's dribblings.

Comment

Any unsold book stock is returned to the distributor and turned to pulp anyway--burning them for fuel seems to be a much better use.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X