Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Family values. "The family that eats together, stays together."
    Uganda made a small mistake, for a time. They thought it was, "the family that eats each other, stays together".
    It's all better now.
    Cannibalism FTW.

overpopulation and hunger solved in one neat stroke.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      How about contributing something to the thread instead of making a fool of yourself?
      You're no fun at all, MrFun.

The draft of the new bill says anyone convicted of a homosexual act — which includes touching someone of the same sex with the intent of committing a homosexual act — could face life imprisonment. Current legislation imposes seven years' imprisonment. Under the new law, the death sentence could apply to sexually active gays living with HIV or in cases of same-sex rape. The new law also expands its scope to include Ugandans living abroad, who can be extradited and punished.

Death penalty for rape is somewhat harsh, but not extraordinary. The only problem might be a lenient punishment for heterosexual rape, which would certainly be unfair, but I do not know Ugandan criminal code.
      Death penalty for sexual activity when infected with HIV is ridiculous. I'm pro-segregation, but not pro-extermination.
      Life imprisoment for pinching butt is a bigger problem for Ugandan heterosexuals. It will be the easiest way to get rid of your rival. Find a hobo who will testify that the man you want to imprison was behaving indecently in a public lavatory and presto.

However, if I have to support either fundamentalist Christians or Muslims in Africa, I will support the former every time.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
        The draft of the new bill says anyone convicted of a homosexual act — which includes touching someone of the same sex with the intent of committing a homosexual act — could face life imprisonment. Current legislation imposes seven years' imprisonment. Under the new law, the death sentence could apply to sexually active gays living with HIV or in cases of same-sex rape. The new law also expands its scope to include Ugandans living abroad, who can be extradited and punished.

Death penalty for rape is somewhat harsh, but not extraordinary. The only problem might be a lenient punishment for heterosexual rape, which would certainly be unfair, but I do not know Ugandan criminal code.
        Death penalty for sexual activity when infected with HIV is ridiculous. I'm pro-segregation, but not pro-extermination.
        Life imprisoment for pinching butt is a bigger problem for Ugandan heterosexuals. It will be the easiest way to get rid of your rival. Find a hobo who will testify that the man you want to imprison was behaving indecently in a public lavatory and presto.
        wow, you got the art of focusing on the wrong thing down to perfection

Comment

Originally posted by a.kitman View Post
          wow, you got the art of focusing on the wrong thing down to perfection
          It's the right thing for me. What did you expect me to express my concern about?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
            So maybe we should never talk about anything else that is obviously wrong then. No more thread discussion about such topics as genocide, for example. Because we all know that the Holocaust for instance, was obviously wrong so we should delete such things from textbooks, and prohibit any further discussion of it.

Well, there generally isn't any thread discussion about genocide. On the rare occasion that somebody announces an atrocity in progress, there's a little canned outrage, a few people saying things like "wow, that's awful" just for the sake of saying something, and a couple of trolls. There's not much else to say about genocide, it's bad. Similarly, I don't think even BK believes in life imprisonment for buttsex. Execution for anal rape...nah, can't see anyone supporting that either. Oh, Onodera just did. Russia
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
              Execution for anal rape...nah, can't see anyone supporting that either. Oh, Onodera just did. Russia
              Okay, what do you propose to do with rapists?

Comment

So someone should pay a teenage boy in Uganda to brush past Mr. Bahati in such a way that Mr. Bahati's hand will touch his butt, then make Mr. Bahati the first victim of his own law.

IIRC the Russian government abolished the death penalty a decade ago.

What is the Ugandan penalty for heterosexual rape?
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                  IIRC the Russian government abolished the death penalty a decade ago.
                  No they didn't. There's a death penalty moratorium that was necessary for us to join the Council of Europe, but there are talks of repealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                    Well, there generally isn't any thread discussion about genocide. On the rare occasion that somebody announces an atrocity in progress, there's a little canned outrage, a few people saying things like "wow, that's awful" just for the sake of saying something, and a couple of trolls. There's not much else to say about genocide, it's bad. Similarly, I don't think even BK believes in life imprisonment for buttsex. Execution for anal rape...nah, can't see anyone supporting that either. Oh, Onodera just did. Russia
                    So why have material on past genocides in history classes? Let's remove all material about, say, the Holocaust because "everyone" knows that genocide is wrong.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                    X