Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan scores against protesters using UFO technology

Another battle in the war on whales!

Though it's a pity because I think that futuristic boat looked cool.

(pics from Kraut media)
    Blah

Unfortunately only the fishing boat had lasers.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Japs destroying Sea Shepherd boats

I wish they had the balls to send a couple destroyers to the South Ocean and stop the actions of these eco-terrorists once and for all.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

The Japanese eco-terrorists?
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post

I wish they had the balls to send a couple destroyers to the South Ocean and stop the actions of these eco-terrorists once and for all.

**** you whale!
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

To be fair, the Japanese don't deserve credit for the kill. The whaling ship couldn't have moved out of the way, or quite possibly the helmsman might have been blinded by the whole green laser thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
              Unfortunately only the fishing boat had lasers.
              "Aiming directly to the Nisshin Maru crew, the activists have repeatedly fired illegal high-power laser devices which can produce blindness when irradiated to the naked eye and have fired projectiles containing butyric acid, a substance highly hazardous to the human body including skin and eyes. Their actions are nothing but felonious behaviour."
              "

Comment

Seriously, a single submarine would end the Sea Shepherd menace in a flash. Grow some balls, Japan.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Here's some inspiration for you, courtesy of the French...

KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                    Another battle in the war on whales!

"Tell Elaine I love her!"
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Here's some inspiration for you, courtesy of the French...
                      Inspiring because we haven't f*ed up as badly as the French yet in similar covert ops?

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                        "Aiming directly to the Nisshin Maru crew, the activists have repeatedly fired illegal high-power laser devices which can produce blindness when irradiated to the naked eye and have fired projectiles containing butyric acid, a substance highly hazardous to the human body including skin and eyes. Their actions are nothing but felonious behaviour."
                        I meant the white laser cannons.

Comment

Oh the one disguised as a water cannon, didn't see it at first.

Comment

The water is used as a focusing device for the lazers.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                            X