German Win WW2 Due to Strength of Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
    Though, it was cheaper for germany to keep Sweden as a puppet state, and they had lots of trees themselves, so why bother ?
    I don't know man. They might still find a use for an ample supply of genetically superior Aryan women for their future Nazi breeding factories.

Edit: I must admit that the Swedes did a good job accepting refugees from here wether they were jews or resistance
    Like I said, one against the other...

Comment

I saw a good Scandinavian (Norwegian) war movie about the Oslo resistance the other day called 'Max Manus' (he also used Sweden for safety). I highly recommend it.

I also saw a great horror movie called 'Dead Snow' featuring zombie Nazis.

Those Norwegians have a great little film industry going on!
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I love it.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Dead Snow

Attached Files
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
            I saw a good Scandinavian (Norwegian) war movie about the Oslo resistance the other day called 'Max Manus' (he also used Sweden for safety). I highly recommend it.

I also saw a great horror movie called 'Dead Snow' featuring zombie Nazis.

Those Norwegians have a great little film industry going on!
            I had an idea a couple years ago for a horror movie about zombie Nazis. The beauty of the combo is, you have not one but two reasons to not feel moral qualms about murdering them en masse. Anyway, I was going to call it Das Ubertoten ("the Superior Dead" or maybe "overkill," I don't really speak German).

Good to see somebody actually made such a movie. Too bad it won't be available here.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Dead Snow only has a PSI of 40 for me on Criticker. I'll probably still track it down with that premise. I do remember hearing about it a while ago but couldn't remember the name.

Comment

Working...
              X