Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love is...

a battlefield.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
      a battlefield.

But that's OK because

We are young!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
        I never understood that... I mean you're a millimeter away from the greatest place on earth; why then would you want to go into someone's dried-out little assh*le?

I still don't know how you gay dudes get by...
        Power tripping.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
          Power tripping.

That angle never gets me off. Maybe that's all being gay really is.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Gee, thanks.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
              Gee, thanks.
              You are exempt if versatile.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
              X