How The South Was Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How The South Was Lost

I forget if I mourn the passing of the South, or if I dance on its grave, but I do recall having a strong opinion about it at one point.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Dance, dance, dance.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

My connection's too slow for videos. Is it about clinging to an obsolete and morally problematic labor system, or about picking a fight with a region with a far larger population and industrial base than yours?
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

"Do I look like a doctor or lieutenant? I'm sorry, the tone was confusing. Do I look lke a doctor or a lieutenant."

Thanks..
            SaaS Service Desk
            Talk To God Offline

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
              My connection's too slow for videos. Is it about clinging to an obsolete and morally problematic labor system, or about picking a fight with a region with a far larger population and industrial base than yours?
              A little of both, but mostly the stupidity of mid-19th century tactics.
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X