X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
    Scarborough

I said I was white, didn't I?

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
      England.

Of course. Thoth. It's kind of obvious.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I live in Scarborough right now

Are you really a ****ing brit?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
          Of course. Thoth. It's kind of obvious.
          Bloody colonials.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post

Yep. (dual citizenship actually, which means SFA unless I happen to be traveling in Europe, in which case it's handy)

Comment

To clarify I am not in Scarborough right now, but the right now in 14 hours will be me in Scarborough

TO THE BRIT

Do you have the obnoxious accent?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I bet he's one of those Brits who came over when he was 2, then gets caught selling weed when he's 40 and gets deported to England because he never filed for Canadian citizenship
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                  Bloody colonials.

Careful. Do the authorities know that you refuse to own a car? I could report you for unCanadian activities, you terrorist!
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

To clarify I am not in Scarborough right now, but the right now in 14 hours will be me in Scarborough

TO THE BRIT

Do you have the obnoxious accent?
                    No. 13 years in the Canadian school system got rid of the accent. For the most part I sound like a Canadian, it just the attitude that sometimes differs.

Comment

Pretending you're different when by all objective measures you're the same just proves how Canadian you are
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

****. Forgot to sign into the Drake account for that.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                          I bet he's one of those Brits who came over when he was 2, then gets caught selling weed when he's 40 and gets deported to England because he never filed for Canadian citizenship

Close, I was 18 months old when we crossed the pond. (can't imagine what the parents were thinking....two 18 month olds on a transatlantic flight......I have some sympathy for the other passengers on the plane.)

And I passed 40 without getting caught for doing anything naughty. Got the CanCit back when I was 18, the ID card was handy for buying booze.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                            Careful. Do the authorities know that you refuse to own a car? I could report you for unCanadian activities, you terrorist!
                            Won't fly. I like back bacon, and work for a beer company.

Comment

There. This is more like it.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I wonder if I can keep this one signed in

EDIT: sweet
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum