X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
    No wonder you're just a librarian.
    Just another example of your lack of knowledge - I'm not a librarian
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Unless I'm wrong, then this thread is about resources, not infrastructure and disposal

You are wrong.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
        Unless I'm wrong, then this thread is about resources, not infrastructure and disposal

You are wrong.
        Drake, while I have some respect for KH's comments, yours are just noise
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Not listening to your betters is one of the reasons you're such a ****ty poster.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
            Not listening to your betters is one of the reasons you're such a ****ty poster.
            Drakey boy, stop pretending. KH at least shows that he has an idea about the subject.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

So what's so bad about librarians anyway?

Comment

Jesus, this place is like being in a f**king nursery
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Interesting article, ****ty thread.
                  "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Yes.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Blame Black Cat. He either didn't read the article in the OP or is too ****ing stupid to understand what it said.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Thorium Messiah would be a good name for a band.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Atomic Jesus
                          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                          X