No announcement yet.

God, I hate Russians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should go somewhere where people actually care about and respect your opinions. Then tell us, so we can bomb it.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm all for bombing the **** out of Hera's kind once we finish ****ing up the Bayi Shuanglu Rockets and all their fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
        Russia is a cultural wreck, but I would actually say that except in the material sense it might be the healthiest European-derived culture or rather has the greatest odds of surviving this century. Especially now that its birthrate seems to have rebounded from disastrous to merely severely problematic.
        why is that hera, because they have less darkies?
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Least amount of hipster douchebags per capita.
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
            Least amount of hipster douchebags per capita.
            You're going to be sorely disappointed...
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Whatever happened to the manly marauding cossacks?

They were almost a match for our machismo filled swaggering cowboys.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

You're going to be sorely disappointed...

It seems that the OT is aflood with extra crispy DeeElls coming straight out of 4chan. I approve of this change.

Anyway, some manly cossacks for you: (NSFW)
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                  Whatever happened to the manly marauding cossacks?

They were almost a match for our machismo filled swaggering cowboys.
                  The same thing. Yours got turned into rhinestone encrusted, ten-gallon hat wearing jokes, ours turned into blunt sabre rattling, fake medals wearing jokes.
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Russia has a savage government. They proved this fact in world war2. And even before second world war. Иосиф Сталин was a war criminal! You russian besieged my country inspite of this fact that we were neutral in world war! You also imposed strict protocols against my country and you seperated the lands of my country. You russian people should know that Iranian people hates you!

Comment

What wrong with you man? Muslims are peaceful people around the world. The things you see in your medias are advertisement against us!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitro View Post
                        **** you. Half my family was murdered by Russians and I still like and respect them. You ****ing Yanks.
                        That brings tears to my eyes man. That's just beautiful. If you can forgive the Ivans for that, then I guess I can forgive you krauts for shooting my Dad in the back.

Of course, my Dad didn't execute 15 to 18 million German civilians first.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Az View Post

It seems that the OT is aflood with extra crispy DeeElls coming straight out of 4chan. I approve of this change.

Anyway, some manly cossacks for you: (NSFW)
                          http://www.bidla.net/
                          The one of the drunken guy setting his own hair on fire was rather humorous.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                            The same thing. Yours got turned into rhinestone encrusted, ten-gallon hat wearing jokes, ours turned into blunt sabre rattling, fake medals wearing jokes.
                            It's the way of the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              Comparing Iowans to Neb*******s is just low, Sloww, even for you.

Yeah, tell me about it! Iowans are obviously superior to Nebraskans.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Drake came from Nebraska. Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                                X