Don't steal or this could happen to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't steal or this could happen to you

Get breaking news and the latest headlines on business, entertainment, politics, world news, tech, sports, videos and much more from AOL

Blah

Heaven forbid that someone would get a photo of me and photoshop a stupid sign into it.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I've seen similar situations. It would be embarrassing, to say the least.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Why not just stamp a message on their foreheads and be done with it?
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You mean brand?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sure, why not? It seems silly to give them a sign they can just throw away later. Let's make them learn their lesson and ensure the wider community is aware of the reprobates in their midst. [/sarcasm}
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

With stuff on their forehead they could just wear a hat or cap hiding it.
              Blah

Comment

I'd love to see Bernie Madoff holding a sign so we can honk and toss stuff at him.

Comment

Well, we don't need him holding a sign for that
                  Blah

Comment

It's a class punishment. Not for the "respectable" people.

Comment

if we would cut their thieving hands off that would keep them from stealing

we should do it to immigrats as well to stop them before they seven start

Comment

Working...
                      X