Lori is an awesome moderator.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lori is an awesome moderator.

The other day Asher and/or Drake made DLs which trolled making racist statements and I started posting in agreement in order to create a bit of irony. The problem is the illiterate SOB Lori did not understand that the posts were supposed to be ironic, because he is stupid, and instead he banned me saying I needed time to sober up. Well, I might have needed time to sober up but that doesn't change the fact that Lori is an ill read peasant with no sense of humor nor irony. So **** you Lori.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

You started something like 931 stupid threads.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Dirty Lori lovers.

Comment

The whole thing was stupid.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Oerdin's kind of adorable in a puppy-runt kind of way. He tried so desperately to ingrain himself in Poly's history and culture but he always trips over his own shoelaces and faceplants in the process.

He's trying to join the upper pantheon of posters: Drake and his DLs, KH and his tubgirls, Loin and his dickgirls, or even Tuberski and his Tuberskis. Instead, all we've got is a massive manchild who screams for attention.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Dear god, please say I am nothing like those people. Speaking of people who scream for attention, how are you Asher?

Comment

Who cares if it was racist! I was trying to be teh funny! Har Har!
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                  Dear god, please say I am nothing like those people. Speaking of people who scream for attention, how are you Asher?
                  I don't scream for attention, I just scream. Sometimes people notice.

Comment

Bler, what did I do now? I've kind of been away for awhile.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Oerdin is a dickhead. He requested a special title to that effect.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

How would non-believers explain this thread?
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

That was so painfully unfunny, my negative feelings right now may negate my compliment to you in the other thread.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

How would non-believers think of Oerdin if he had stopped posting after the Iraq blog?
                            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Drunk threads.
                              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                              X