Afghanistan is like Los Angeles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afghanistan is like Los Angeles.

A lot of the liberal new media (probably a redudant phrase) are spinning the idea that troops wanting to come home means Arghanistan is a bad place. But that is simply wrong, and here is why. Just because they want to leave the place doesn't mean it's a bad place to be. I've been to Los Angeles, and after a while I want to go back home. Does that mean Los Angelese is a bad place to be? No. It's just not what I'm used to. It's hot, you may hear gunshots, the streets are lined with portable bathrooms, and people there have a different culture, everything a soldier might not like about Afghanistan. But in the future, I'd go back, just like how almost all soldiers go for more than on tour of duty.

Can you do us all a favor and jump off a cliff?

Comment

There are too many damn, dark skinned foreigners in LA. More then half of the people aren't even American*.

*=Must be white, protestant, hate dark skinned people, we can accept Catholics and other Christian groups but only if they're white enough, but they'd better not be fags like Asher. That guy is homo as a Catholic priest in heat.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

LA sucks, through rocks at it.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

LA isn't a city, but an urban smear, kinda like the skid marks that birthed usa#1's ramblings.

usa#1
          B♭3

Comment

Defective spambot. No products in its sig.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
            X