Modeter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modeter

How do you become a modeter on this site???

Make peace between Asher and BK and you may have a chance

Oh, figuring out what the word spelling means might also help.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Use more question marks. Three is not enough. Also, master the use of multiple question marks and exclamation points.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Become a what? A meat eater?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          Become a what? A meat eater?
          I am already a meat eater. I am not a fagogt. I like APolyton and would like to contribute to it by becoming a modeter.

Comment

You have to ask Wiglaf's permission.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Bland, unoriginal and uninspired. Didn't really catch anyone off-guard. I believe SomethingAwful fora let's through troll accounts like this from time to time, just to remind users how stupid people with varying politival viewpoints are.

1.2/10

Comment

conform or be ridiculed... that's my motto
                Monkey!!!

Comment

The first requirement is to have sex with a panda.
                  Once that is completed, please add it to the application form.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by usa#1 View Post
                    I am already a meat eater.

I am not a fagot.

You are, you totally are.

Comment

He eats the meat.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                        The first requirement is to have sex with a panda.
                        Once that is completed, please add it to the application form.
                        The application form for that's on the weplayciv site, isn't it? Of course, they demand photographic proof...
                        B♭3

Comment

I believe they'll just believe you if you say it's the truth. At least that's what Dale said.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

But Dale requires you bring a panda of your own for the flock
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What do you tell a panda with two black eyes? Nothing, nature already done told it twice.
                              B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X