No announcement yet.

It's not too late. You still have time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not too late. You still have time.

To submit your very own Dead Pool team.

Deadline is midnight New Year's eve.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Yeah! Join the pool, we still need more-bidders!

Don't just say "No. No, it's all right. You guys go on without me.." Where's the sport in that!?

Comment

Winston, weren't you the dude who once argued it was one sick game going on?

I'll see if I can find the time to make a list.

Comment

Could be. But I think we all mature a little as time goes by.

Comment

Do we need 3 threads on this?
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
            Winston, weren't you the dude who once argued it was one sick game going on?

Dashi is our magpie.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              Do we need 3 threads on this?
              Yes, saturation advertising leading up to the deadline.

*There are actually only two threads at the moment. The "dead pool interest thread" was closed weeks ago at my request.

Comment

So it was closed due to lack of interest
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

A magpie body and jackass head, or a jackass body with a magpie head? Gotta be a trip to look at, no matter which it is.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                    So it was closed due to lack of interest
                    The opposite actually. Enough interest in a 3rd year of DP for me to start a proper signup thread.

Out of concern for people like you I asked that thread be closed.

Comment

Thanks, I want this one closed too.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You will get your wish.

January 1st.

Comment

The rest of you folks needn't bother. I have the 2010 title all but sewn up.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Doctors should get some kind of handicap in this.

I don't trust 'em.

Comment

All he can do is kill babies. He can't know them in advance.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X