Driving in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving in Canada

So, I've had a ****ty year. How has everyone elses' been?

PS. I want a holiday, somewhere they speak English. Anyone got an idea? About a month sounds nice.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

And why is this forum dead? I remember the days when this thread would have 50 posts in it already, and only 20% of them spam.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Hello, anybody here?

Comment

Hmmm...Tuberski time?

Comment

Posting in a couple threads is not a Tuberski.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I restrained myself

Comment

That's a first.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah, I'm practising how not to have a heart attack.

Comment

Why the ****ty year? Ontario drivers can't be that bad.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Good plan.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

OH, I'm about to remove myself from a PGCE (kids can be annoying, but *****y teachers are far worse). So I'm looking for jobs, but I want to have a proper break first, so by 4 grand in savings is looking like it is about to get burnt pretty fast. And uni on the whole has been pretty naff.

3000km road trip sounds like a way to relax after 3 and a half years in uni...

Comment

Not the best time of year for a cross-continent trip.

The roads can be very difficult and the scenery is either very white, or varying shades of brown and grey.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Anything is better than the monotonous grey over here.

Most of hte country just got paralysed by snow. Except here. Grey skies and some light snow that didn't melt for 2 weeks.

How difficult though? Half the people who drive die sort of bad, or just the drive slow ****?

Comment

Christ on a bike, why would you want to drive in Canada? I drove from Niagara - Toronto - Montreal - back to the US towards Boston once. Toronto to Montreal is boring as hell!

Do a road trip of the US, that was much more fun!
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Wrong side of the country dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X