Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas...pastor arrested for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
    And as I pointed out, almost all of them were gay.
    0.1/10. Mainly because I know you're not this stupid.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Dude, why do you think the Catholic Church is trying to get rid of all the gay priests?

Comment

Now you're down to 0.09/10, Kuci.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I maintain that 10% of the population are deviates. If the priests are only achieving 4%, that's ahead of the curve. They must be making up the other 6% in some other activity.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

so you think 1 in 10 wants to rape children? holy **** dude thats around 30mil of them just in the us.

Comment

I didn't say that. Deviate isn't child rapers only. You should have seen that by the remark about priests and 4%.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

i was just yanking your chain. 4% would still make about 12 million american child rapesist... or accused of it if you read closer.

Comment

The U.S. Department of Justice reported four million child molesters reside in this country
                  I think that's an outdated number.

Comment

Aha. These 'celibate' religious figures are almost all gay.

QFT
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

1.1/10 for you Drake, as it's slightly more believable.

Comment

"As a Catholic priest, I know there would be no church without gay people. ... I assume priests are gay until proven otherwise."

The Gay Priest Problem
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X