No announcement yet.

Caption This Photo: Serb Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer to believe my own eyes - it's not him. But even if so, then WHAT?
    Last edited by Serb; January 22, 2010, 00:32.

Comment

What don't you understand? It's a fact.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I prefer to believe my own eyes - it's not him. But even if it is a fact, then WHAT?

Comment

It's a simple fact. It's him. Anyone without vodka-induced blindness can see.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I can find you dozens of photos of Putin with the World leaders. Way less questionable photos. And?
            Though I still think it's entierly different person there, what makes your photo so special?

Comment

The fact that he's clearly a pedophile...

Comment

BTW Serb, one of my new co-op students is Russian. He emigrated to Canada when 7 years ago and still has the awesome accent.

He can't go back to Russia until he is 27 because he'd be drafted. You have a cruel country.

He is, like you, very fun to troll.

Comment

Working...
                X