Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anywhere I can go to escape this Susan Boyle ****?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anywhere I can go to escape this Susan Boyle ****?

**** you, NPR.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

She's America's newest sweetheart and the most beautiful woman in Britain.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
      the most beautiful woman in Britain.
      Well that may be true.
      Last edited by Boris Godunov; December 10, 2009, 21:54.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Yeah, she's so skinny compared to American standards
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

She kind of looks like you, PH. Are you two related?
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Well, they actually had to do a makeover on her for making her the most beautiful woman in US
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

She kind of looks like you, PH. Are you two related?
              My god, I HAD noticed her resemblance to Bob Hoskins, now that you mention it.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

From what I heard, she's also a ***** in addition to looking like one.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

She kinda looks like that psycho woman in that movie with the writer and the hammer and the wooden post and the yowling and hollering and lamentationing.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Wales, anyway.
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                        She kinda looks like that psycho woman in that movie with the writer and the hammer and the wooden post and the yowling and hollering and lamentationing.
                        "Misery."

Coincidentally, when she is on the TV or radio, I experience...
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Nirvana?

Comment

Maybe, if at the same time I'm imagining taking a crowbar to her face.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

What the **** would you know about vocal expression, you arrogant *****.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X