SPREAD MESSAGE: OBAMA ANTICHRIST
    HISTORY'S WORST CRIMINAL EVER
    even than Hitler, to fall soon
    It's up to law-courts and no-one else whether penalty's death for
    1. faking certificate
    2. getting power by nuclear force to kill us 1000 times over, which's bad
    666 marked him
    Heaven showed us the way !
    Meteorite announces him too: Norwegian meteorite greets Obama ?
    See my latest favorites
    "

Comment

Why is it whenever somebody mentions giant space rectums, Lefty shows up?
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Lefty is here to help the Illuminati cover up Project Blue Beam.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Third sign...

KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Hovering ominously over the city, this video of what appears to be a triangle-shaped UFO has left Russians baffled.

Sitting motionless in the sky above the Kremlin in Moscow, clips of the unexplained object have become the most-viewed videos on Russia's YouTube.

The two videos, one taken at night from a car and one during the day, were both filmed by amateurs.

The UFO hovered for hours over Red Square in the Russian capital and was seen by hundreds of people.

The identity of the shape has not been confirmed but internet forums are buzzing with the sighting.

The UFO appeared on December 9th, the same night that a mysterious blue spiral light appeared over Norway. That was later attributed to a failed rocket launch from Russia. ...

Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defence UFO analyst, said it was 'one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I've ever seen'.

'At first I thought this was a reflection but it appears to move behind a power line, ruling out this theory.'

A spokesman for aerospace journal Jane's News said: 'We have no idea what it is.'

Sitting motionless in the sky above the Kremlin in Moscow late at night, clips of the large object have become the most-viewed video on Russia's YouTube.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Norway's most famous astronomer said days ago that this is clearly made by a rocket, probably a Russian one because of the area its been seen in.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

That's exactly what they want you to think.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Perhaps the US and us shot up another rocket from Andøya. Which we shouldn't. Last time something went wrong there, we almost ended up in a thermonuclear war.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The UFO hovered for hours over Red Square in the Russian capital and was seen by hundreds of people.

Obviously a vodka teaser commercial of some sort.

Comment

Working...
                      X