No announcement yet.

Real Estate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 of us (me, my mom& dad, gradma and granddad, grandmas aunt, moms sister) lived in a single bedroom apartment (extendable sofa in living room) that was about 30-35 square meters in total, until I was 4 and my brother was born. I could do that again I guess.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi View Post
      I figured hippy chicks would be so overwhelmed by the "LOOK HOW GREEN I'M BEING" angle that they'd overlook the cramped quarters and other annoyances. I was giving gay men more credit.
      I was referring to the fact that the man in the video is obviously a big queerio. So that's at least one gay man who'd have sex in that house.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Could I? Yes*
        Would I choose to? No

*and as someone said, I did at Uni in the first year, but I was drunk the whole year
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
        X