Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever get the feeling like you're being punked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    You are officially the second-worst poster.
    Awwww...

Who do I have to beat?
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Guess, it shouldn't be difficult
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post

Holy ****. My head is killing me.
        cool
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

FWIW, this is why Canada has strict gun control laws.
          He punked you again. Walmart won't let him buy firearms. :nad:
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I suppose I could edit that but won't.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I think I'd like to try some bird or rabbit hunting for fun.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I have no idea what he's talking about, but I think it's funny. Anytime Asher is annoyed by stupidity I think an angel gets it's wing, or a fairy is born, or a gremlin explodes or something.
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                  I suppose I could edit that but won't.
                  That's the spirit.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The CG spirit.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Asher, were all those guys Indians or just stupid?
                      We once had a contractor (not an Indian, a Tatar) hired to develop some AML reports. The price (because he wasn't self-employed) was outrageous, something like 20-30USD. One of the reports he had to develop was a detailed account statement.
                      What do you start with in any account statement? You start with your accounting entries and embellish them by fetching data from the contracts. This guy used contract tables directly. This is bad enough as it is, because he missed a lot of movements that way. The way he combined them was even worse. He didn't just UNION them, no. He did a FULL OUTER JOIN of all tables and then used nested NVLs (?? in C#) to combine the data.
                      We had to scrap his whole release.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

This guy was Indian (which was funny given his "Visit us again" footer), but he's also just very stupid.

There's even more to his stupidity today. But I'm too exhausted to type it out.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

For some reason, Asher's plight makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

This guy was Indian (which was funny given his "Visit us again" footer), but he's also just very stupid.

There's even more to his stupidity today. But I'm too exhausted to type it out.
                            I had a strange thing happen to me today. I have received a functional specification from our Indian contractors to review, and it made sense. Mostly because 95% of it was my requirements specification copied verbatim, but the remaining five also made sense. I'm either impressed or alarmed.
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                              Mostly because 95% of it was my requirements specification copied verbatim,
                              When it's copied verbatim, that's usually a good sign that they really don't understand and you will experience problems further along.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X