How long does it stay in your system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it stay in your system?

I have to get a drug screen for a job. Just wondering how long pot would be detectable if you've only had a toke. Anyone knows?
    What?

Assuming it's a piss-test you should be in the clear after thirty days as a conservative estimate.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

If you're a heavy user, it can be up to 5-6 weeks.
      But cleansing routines can shorten it some.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

would they care?
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Get a medical MJ permit and explain that after work only you legally puff.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

< 1 week for a single use in recent history.

Up to 4 weeks for heavy, regular use
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

THC is fat soluble so it depends on your weight and how frequently you smoke. If you're healthy and only smoke once in a while at parties, you should be fine in a few days. A couch potato who smokes non-stop could take several weeks.

You can speed it up by exercising and drinking tons of water. Before you piss, buy a cleaning kit to flush your system. Or buy a fake dong and get clean piss from somebody.

The only thing I've said that is even remotely backed by hard science is the fake dong trick. Everything else is rumors and hearsay from the Internet. But you should have known that.

Good luck.
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Buying a cleaning kit or deliberately overfilling on water prior to taking the test is a very bad idea. Most of the places test for common adulterants, and if the specific gravity of your urine is too low (from drinking too much water) you will fail the test.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

That I've heard. Fake dong is the way to go.

Personally I've taken three drugs tests, failed them all, and faced no consequences. Unless it's like an insurance issue, most private companies will tolerate a pot head if he's still smart. Government and anything that requires a security clearance is still a no go.
                  John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I did the cleaning thingie once and it I didn't fail, but I also didn't pass and had to go back in ,but by then enough time had passed.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hmmm. I'm not a heavy smoker by any means but i did take a toke about 1 week ago. Ah well. I don't want the job anyway since it would mean a move to Montreal. Just trying to get an idea of my market value.
                      What?

Comment

Having a toke a week ago (if that was the only time you'd used in the last couple of months) means you'd probably be okay.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I don't even smoke weed, but whenever I have to do some health thing I always read up on it in way too much depth.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                            Having a toke a week ago (if that was the only time you'd used in the last couple of months) means you'd probably be okay.
                            Yeah they claim for one time use or incidental contact, 5 days or so.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                              I don't even smoke weed, but whenever I have to do some health thing I always read up on it in way too much depth.
                              Do you ever do anything any other way?
                              What?

Comment

Working...
                              X