35.85%
    Kuciwalker fellates bananas
    33.96%
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

All of the above.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

When I took the IQ test the papers lit on fire.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

My IQ test results broke the space time continuum. But because I am so immensely ****ing intelligent, I fixed it without breaking into a sweat.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

My IQ test created reality as it is today.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

My IQ matches that of a lemur.

Comment

I am so staggeringly intelligent that although Wales is a veritable paradise on Earth, I have managed to convince this entire forum that it is, in fact, an irradiated wasteland where the women are so disgustingly ugly that the men would far rather shag their sheep.

God I'm clever!
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

MOBIUS, you forget, I've been there
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

139. Dunno if it's meaningless or not, but I already knew I was smarter than most people I meet. Since tenth grade, I've just had a number to put on it, is all.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

When I took the test a black hole was created and sucked in the results. You can interpret that several ways.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

This is a valid poll

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                        MOBIUS, you forget, I've been there
                        Are you saying that you are the reason that Wales is now an irradiated wasteland with women so ugly that sheep have become the lookers.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

As everybody in the world, I'm sure I'm above the rest.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                            Are you saying that you are the reason that Wales is now an irradiated wasteland with women so ugly that sheep have become the lookers.
                            Yeah, the attractive ones all left in pursuit of me. Or Michael Douglas.
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

myIQ = yourIQ +1
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                              X