No announcement yet.

Are vegans allowed to perform oral sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are vegans allowed to perform oral sex?

"Allowed" in the sense that it won't offend their vegan sensibilities and/or their vegan deities.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Only using a condom. Then they perform a burial service for the millions who have been lost.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Only on other just as strictly observant vegans

Comment

What I wonder is, what do they do with the agricultural pests who come to eat all their soybeans and such rubbish? Do they ask them nicely to stop, or is there a PETA relocation program?
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

It's normally fine provided nothing is ingested
          To err is human, to firgive is against government policy

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
            "Allowed" in the sense that it won't offend their vegan sensibilities and/or their vegan deities.
            I once listened to a vegetarian girl answer this question by saying she could swallow as it was a "willing donation". No clue if vegans would or not but if they don't then it's just another strike against them.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
              Only on other just as strictly observant vegans
              NO! They can't! The other vegan's **** is still made of flesh. Shows how much you know.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Not if they're Russian.

Angry wife bites off cheating hubby's penis!

London: A Russian woman bit off her husband's penis after she woke up to find him in the throes of a sexual act with her best friend.

Katya Kharitovonova, 36, now faces two years in jail for the wounds she inflicted on her husband Mikhail, 40, and Liza Dmitriyeva, 33, the woman who was performing a sexual act on him.

The Russian couple had gone for a walk when they met Dmitriyeva and invited her home for a meal. After they had eaten, they sat watching The War of the Worlds, the film based on HG Wells's novel, but Katya soon fell asleep.

"Liza started stroking my hair and legs, and then it went further," The Sun quoted Mikhail as telling a court near Moscow.

The exchange between the two was, however, not one-sided as Mikhail responded to Dmitriyeva's fondling.

"I kissed Mikhail's lips. He didn't resist, and then I kissed him more," she admitted.

When Katya woke up and found her husband half naked and her best friend performing a sex act on him, she picked up a floor lamp and hit her best friend on the head with it. She then proceeded to bite her husband's sex organ off.

Mikhail was too drunk at the time to evade his wife's attack. "I saw blood spurting out of Liza's mouth and then felt a sharp pain," he said. "I don't remember what happened next, I was unconscious."

When she realised how severe the wound was, however, Katya herself called an ambulance and the pair was taken to a nearby hospital.

Dmitriyeva suffered a severe concussion while Mikhail's penis had to be stitched back.

Judges told Katya, who faces jail in a labour camp, that she had no right to act in such a violent manner despite the provocation by her husband and best friend.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 28, 2010, 15:35.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

i did a Google on angry wifes bites off penis.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        i did a Google on angry wifes bites off penis.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                          perv
                          Odd sentiment, coming from Aahz.
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                            X