Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You More or Less Likely to Support Something If You Learn that a Monkey is Involved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You More or Less Likely to Support Something If You Learn that a Monkey is Involved?

No, "it depends." Take the average.
    More, banana
    78.57%
    Less, banana
    21.43%
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

My uncle weren't no monkey
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

No, this isn't stupid at all.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Less likely, as late in his second term I started to dislike policies when I knew Dubya was involved
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Depends what the activity is. Brain surgery - probably less. Investing in the stock market - more likeley.

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

By a monkey, do you mean £500?
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
              X