Would you rather be Welsh or dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather be Welsh or dead

On the one hand, if you're Welsh you can move, while on the other, if you're dead then at least you aren't Welsh.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Welsh cos they can sing.
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Is this an or, or is this an xor? Because if it's a trick question where I say "I'd rather be dead" and you say "Well guess what you're dead and Welsh so you're in Welsh hell harr" then I'll be pissed.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

All the good Welshmen are already dead, so I'd choose the latter.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

You guys are missing out!
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
            good Welshmen
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It's all been downhill since Lewellyn Fawr.

Aren't the Welsh dead inside anyway? I would think so, given that they all know they haven't done anything worthwhile since giving mild fits to Edward I, who ended up thrashing them anyway.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

And where's the poll anyway...?

Comment

It's true though, we've been depressed after our masterplan to create a new country to defeat the English became so ****ed up - what the **** happened America...?
                  Last edited by MOBIUS; December 4, 2009, 18:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                    It's all been downhill since Lewellyn Fawr.

Aren't the Welsh dead inside anyway? I would think so, given that they all know they haven't done anything worthwhile since giving mild fits to Edward I, who ended up thrashing them anyway.
                    Llywelyn's son was a **** by deliberately going out of his was to antagonise Edward and getting the whole nation ****ed as a consequence.

You missed out Owain Glyndwr. Who incidentally was only defeated by a Welshman (Henry V).

Elizabeth I's virginity has a lot to answer for...

Comment

I was originally going to say that if I were Welsh then I could redeem my Welshness by infecting the rest of Wales with the clap, but then I realized that I would be several centuries too late.
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I used to know someone who was Welsh but then he got better.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                          Llywelyn's son was a **** by deliberately going out of his was to antagonise Edward and getting the whole nation ****ed as a consequence.
                          Do you mean grandson? Dafydd died before Edward became King.

Edward would have gone after Wales regardless. It's not as if Henry III hadn't tried to **** with Wales on numerous occasions.

You missed out Owain Glyndwr. Who incidentally was only defeated by a Welshman (Henry V).

Henry V was as much Welsh as I am Scottish. His mother had some Welsh blood, but she was also mostly non-Welsh in her descent.

Elizabeth I's virginity has a lot to answer for...
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

The Welsh should be killed just to save the virtue of all those poor sheep.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                              Do you mean grandson? Dafydd died before Edward became King.
                              Yeah, actually I do.

Edward would have gone after Wales regardless. It's not as if Henry III hadn't tried to **** with Wales on numerous occasions.
                              Possibly, but we don't actually know that do we...?

Henry V was as much Welsh as I am Scottish. His mother had some Welsh blood, but she was also mostly non-Welsh in her descent.
                              Born in Wales, therefore Welsh.

She was the last of the Tudors, of course...

Comment

Working...
                              X