No announcement yet.

Hey, I need to learn some stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of the larger colleges offer open coursework/courseware free online. You can sit through the lectures online and even can get access to the materials, but you don't get tests graded, earn credit, nor do you get to converse with the profs.

I know MIT, Harvard, and I think Stanford offer this.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

SP
      I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

See if your library carries this

If not you can probably get a cheap-paper printing from Asia off of ebay
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          Yeah, I'm trying to brush up on my evolutionary biology/economics/mathematics/computer science/logic/physics. Anyone know where I could do that without... you know... spending money? Thanks.
          If you don't get a piece of paper from a university qualifying that you are knowledgeable in these things, then it is pointless to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
            If you don't get a piece of paper from a university qualifying that you are knowledgeable in these things, then it is pointless to learn.
            Yes, I understand that there are those who believe that quaint notion.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It can help him win quiz night at the pub
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
              X