I just watched Lars von Trier's Antichrist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched Lars von Trier's Antichrist

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Is his antichrist somehow special or is it just an antichrist like other antichrists?
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        Yeah I know I should have pirated it. But since its not a hollywood film I feel better about giving him my money.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          Whatever this is, I didn't even know it existed until today.

Comment

A trailer for the movie:

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
              Yeah I know I should have pirated it. But since its not a hollywood film I feel better about giving him my money.
              Actually I was just trying to post the most meaningless smilie I could find and inadvertently made a statement about video piracy
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

A picture is worth a thousand words... intended or not

i guess
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                X