Today is World AIDS Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onodera View Post
    I've always insisted that segregation of the HIV-infected would solve the whole problem rather quickly.
    You are right in that it would work, but I don't think the idea is acceptable.

On a unrelated note I think I have to introduce you to someone...
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      Those are called concentration camps.
      Helping those with attention deficit disorder
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

The US just called them "Internment Camps"...
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Wasn't this yesterday?

AIDS had its day. Time to move on.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
            On a unrelated note I think I have to introduce you to someone...
            The British? They have some experience in building death camps in Africa.
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I failed to get AIDS yesterday. Oh well, there's always next year.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                The British? They have some experience in building death camps in Africa.
                So you do know a bit of history...

Comment

nm
                  Last edited by SlowwHand; December 2, 2009, 19:53.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                  X