The beauty of Craig's List.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The beauty of Craig's List.

I present to you a want ad from Craigslist. This was entirely too precious not to post:

Is every female my own age who visits this site a judgmental ****? And you wonder why you're gonna die alone. You'd do well to take a lesson from the tired old adage "Beggars can't be choosers."

Edit: The event is on Saturday, November 14 and Sunday the 15th.

Anyway, I am looking for a female that is passionate about Magic: The Gathering. Everyone who just said to themselves "Ew, a children's card game" would do well to press Alt + <- right now. This event ain't for kids, you goddamn sluts. Well, maybe disquietingly smart ones. The total purse is $30,000, with $3,500 going to the first place finisher, $2,300 to the second, $1,500 to third and fourth. Can you win a fistful of cash from a children's card game? That's what I thought. I'm looking for a female companion for the day, not Companion in the Firefly sense, more like a D&D druid's companion. I'd like (but don't expect) to find a female with whom I could carry on a relationship including love.

A little about me:
    I acquire food and items of value out of the trash for use whenever possible. The loot is frankly amazing.
    I am pretty poor and trying to get a job. Unfortunately, I am competing for minimum wage jobs with people with bachelor's degrees and I cannot afford college.
    I have a terrific voice.
    I am an extremely devout atheist with shamanistic beliefs. No, it's not a contradiction. It's kind of like Wicca only without the morbid obesity/anorexia, embarrassing fake names, wearing black and pretending to be a vampire/cast spells. On second thought, it's nothing like Wicca.
    I love free things. They're great. I also love making weird sounds when I burp. It's a lost art.
    I cannot currently add any green mana to my mana pool because I need a goddamn job, but am wholly 420 compatible.
    I do not like makeup. Prostitutes use makeup and while I have no problem with prostitutes, I have no intention of mating with a prostitute.
    I hate human larvae. They are gross.
    I am easily distracted. My distraction is amplified a million fold by cracked.com. You try not getting fascinated by their lists.
    I love America and the people in it, but the corrupt corporation-run government and everyone being in complete denial about it is getting pretty ****ing old.
    I'm a lesbian. Being a male lesbian isn't as fun as you'd initially think.

About the event: http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazin.../minneapolis09

How could you doubt that this is real? In case you don't believe me, I am currently watching Arrested Development and it is the funniest show in the goddamn world.
    Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

If this person has one serious response, it's together for life.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

True.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

I'm in love with him. Too bad we're both male lesbians.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

submit to

Monkey!!!

Comment

It is SO not a surprise that this is a Minneapolis listing.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I posted a doozy a while back, in a thread titled "The Wonder of Craigslist" or something. Too lazy to dig it up, but it was a guy parodying basically 75% of all college-age females and, AFAICT, getting it spot-on.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
              X