Is China's One Child Policy Hygenic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is China's One Child Policy Hygenic?

Either China is way ahead on stem-cell research or there is a really disgusting landfill somewhere.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Yes, children are dirty little things.

Comment

hygienic
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

They favor cremation, hence all of the air pollution.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
          hygienic
          Bah!
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You should really rip off my Nazi gf thread. It went like 6 pages in just a few hours of mostly easy posting on my part. I suggest you misspell hypothetical and replace Nazi with Communist or Satanist depending on your taste. Also to make your performance more believable I suggest getting drunk... since my own lacked a certain je ne sais que causing it to fail to make the last revelation post as douchey as it could have been.
            Last edited by Heraclitus; November 30, 2009, 23:21.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I don't even put in the effort to check my spelling, what makes you think I'm going to do all that?
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

This is the worst thread title parody ever. It's not even slightly amusing.

Comment

Not even slightly?!!!
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                    This is the worst thread title parody ever. It's not even slightly amusing.
                    Now now. I find if funny. DaShi don't listen to the big bawd convict trying to hurt you.
                    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                      Not even slightly?!!!
                      I actually vomited out of boredom. I didn't even know that was possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                        Now now. I find if funny. DaShi don't listen to the big bawd convict trying to hurt you.
                        Thank you.
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                          I actually vomited out of boredom. I didn't even know that was possible.
                          At least that's half of the reponse that I wanted.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                          X