No announcement yet.

RECORD SETTING GRANDMA BLOWS A .415 AFTER BEING PULLED OVER FOR DRUNK DRIVING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RECORD SETTING GRANDMA BLOWS A .415 AFTER BEING PULLED OVER FOR DRUNK DRIVING

I don't know for sure, but I don't think I've ever been this intoxicated.
    It's good that the child wasn't hurt.

A Cincinnati grandmother is in jail after being arrested for driving with a blood-alcohol level more than five times the legal limit. Maria Krull registered a .415 blood alcohol level after being pulled over on Wednesday. She had her five-year-old granddaughter in the vehicle at the time of her arrest.

MARIA KRULL
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

The highest BAC recorded was in Canada December 20th, 2005 where a Bulgarian man blew a .914 BAC. Guy must've been drinking paint thinner or something.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Krull!

Comment

Wasn't in Canada but still....

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          He was probably close to dead.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm a little skeptical of some of the higher BAC claims. It seems like breathalyzers could be subject to some substantial measurement error.

Comment

In the case of the Bulgarian it sounded from the article like they took a blood test.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
              X