This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a 2010 Dead Pool?

I'm prepared to return to the DP admin job and give jrabbit a well deserved break if there is interest in a 3rd Annual pool.

Before I bother with rules and signup threads however I'd like to know there is a purpose to the effort.

Who's in for another go at predicting death?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Moi.

And thanks for volunteering.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Easy for me... I will probably just be able to use my identical list again... sigh...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You just know if you change your list the old selections will start dying off.

Sloww and I will need to find lots of replacements. I'm taking Ali off my list next year. He's like Abe Vigoda or Keith Richards in that he's a sucker pick.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

oooh I wanna try I wanna try!

Comment

Fresh meat.

Welcome to the dark side.

Presuming there is sufficient interest a signup thread will go up soon...

Comment

In.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I don't know.. It won't be the same if not hosted by -Jrabbit.

Comment

Jrabbit is a busy man. He hasn't the time for such trivia.

I on the other hand do my best to not be busy.

Comment

But we won't have anything to complain about!

I absolutely hate it when that happens.

Comment

Christ Winston. You have to score points before you have anything to complain about.

Comment

Well, I wouldn't know about that.

But there are other things in life than petty points.

I'll just keep rejoicing when somebody dies, and routinely complain when they don't. It's all about being happy.

I'm in.

Comment

This seems interesting, I'll join this pool.
                          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

In.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I'm in.

Though I think Sloww would make an excellent host as well
                              "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                              "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Working...
                              X