Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSI La Paz, Bolivia

Lots of efforts went into this to find a murderer:

A taxi driver, identified as Rafael Vargas, was murdered in what police said was either a drugs-related hit or a crime of passion and what may look like the world’s worst photo-fit helped Bolivian police secure an arrest in this murder case.

Bolivian investigators claim that soon after they issued this image, people came forward with information allowing them to make an arrest over the case of a stabbed taxi driver.

The picture, more reminiscent of a child’s school drawing than a piece of forensic evidence, consists of a pair of eyes, lopsided lips, a broomstick-shaped nose, and straight eyebrows topped with hair resembling a thatched roof.

At least one suspect was arrested following the release of the photo-fit. Though, in keeping with Bolivian laws, he could not be identified. Instead, media sites blocked his face with images of the bizarre photo-fit.

Blah

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I thought it was a pretty good resemblance.
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 30, 2010, 08:04.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I saw the news clip of this effort. Good luck.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
            X