The Christian side-hug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Christian side-hug

Christian Side Hug from The Fathers House on Vimeo.

Now, I'm not a Christian- but if I was, I think that would make me gnaw off my own fist in embarrassment.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

What?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

You mean you hug face-to-face, John?

I think you'll find that's a sin. Somewhere.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I've no audio at work. What am I missing?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Looks like Christian Hip-hop

"Wow, I never knew that not having sex and hating fags was so awesome!"
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Is a back to back hug kosher?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Irrelevant, the Jews killed Christ.

Comment

Say what you will about Catholics and our scandals and misogyny - we've at least got dignity.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

The worst thing I've seen Catholics produce in an equivalent context are bad folksy hymns on acoustic guitars, and at least in that case I can close my eyes and pretend I'm listening to an amateur Peter Paul and Mary cover band. (Plus the hymns are about praising God or whatever have you, not about only kissing on the cheek or whatever.)

Comment

Isn't one of the people from PPM ****ing his daughter?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

And what's wrong with that? Lot ****ed his daughters and AFAIK nobody smote them for it.

Comment

That was the Mamas and the Papas.
                        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                          That was the Mamas and the Papas.
                          Fitting name.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                            The worst thing I've seen Catholics produce in an equivalent context are bad folksy hymns on acoustic guitars, and at least in that case I can close my eyes and pretend I'm listening to an amateur Peter Paul and Mary cover band. (Plus the hymns are about praising God or whatever have you, not about only kissing on the cheek or whatever.)
                            Catholic folksy hyms on acoustic guitars.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Catholics abusing children by forcing them to go to church.

Comment

Working...
                              X