No announcement yet.

Lévi-Strauss is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if I'd read something by Mr Lévi-Strauss I would. Anyway, I'm done with this bickering, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by JEELEN View Post
      Well, if I'd read something by Mr Lévi-Strauss I would.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

The best thing to come of his life is lame jokes about jeans.

QFT

I was really just looking for an excuse to use "singularity of ******ry" in a post.

KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
          Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
          Yes, because... damn, KH already nailed it. Perhaps you can explain one thing all his "thinking" about... "structure" did to actually improve the standard of living of a single human being other than himself.

There's something seriously wrong with a lawyer throwing these stones.

A) What KH said. Since when does freeing an innocent person not improve his/her standard of living, jailing a guilty person not improve the standard of living of those who would otherwise be victimized, taking a tortfeasor to the cleaners not improve the standard of living of the victim, drafting a will not improve the standard of living of devisees, etc. etc. etc.?

B) That, and I also never expressed any intention to be a "lawyer" to begin with...

C) Even if I were a lawyer, I'm not the one with some la-de-da tribute thread with someone pontificating about how people should be discussing my grand contributions to society instead of joking about my silly furriner name. Levi-Strauss is. Were I a lawyer otherwise in his shoes, I'd expect due derision.
          Last edited by Darius871; November 28, 2009, 23:31.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Do you think he gives a rat's ass? I don't think he does.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If you're talking about Levi-Strauss, no. That was the joke.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Not you. I know that you know.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                  A) What KH said. Since when does freeing an innocent person not improve his/her standard of living, jailing a guilty person not improve the standard of living of those who would otherwise be victimized, taking a tortfeasor to the cleaners not improve the standard of living of the victim, drafting a will not improve the standard of living of devisees, etc. etc. etc.?

B) That, and I also never expressed any intention to be a "lawyer" to begin with...

C) Even if I were a lawyer, I'm not the one with some la-de-da tribute thread with someone pontificating about how people should be discussing my grand contributions to society instead of joking about my silly furriner name. Levi-Strauss is. Were I a lawyer otherwise in his shoes, I'd expect due derision.

I got the impression you were one of those scum of the Earth AKA lawyers. I'm not sure where from, although point A lends weight to the impression.

At any rate, we all know that the best kind of airplane crash is one where the plane is full of lawyers. This point cannot be contested by anyone who should be taken seriously.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                  X