New video game for David Floyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video game for David Floyd

Can a computer game teach how to fight real-world adversaries—dictators, military occupiers and corrupt rulers, using methods that have succeeded in actual conflicts—not with laser rays or AK47s, but with non-military strategies and nonviolent weapons? Such a game, A Force More Powerful (AFMP), is now available. A unique collaboration of experts on nonviolent conflict working with veteran game designers has developed a simulation game that teaches the strategy of nonviolent conflict. A dozen scenarios, inspired by recent history, include conflicts against dictators, occupiers, colonizers and corrupt regimes, as well as struggles to secure the political and human rights of ethnic and racial minorities and women.

A Force More Powerful is the first and only game to teach the waging of conflict using nonviolent methods. Destined for use by activists and leaders of nonviolent resistance and opposition movements, the game will also educate the media and general public on the potential of nonviolent action and serve as a simulation tool for academic studies of nonviolent resistance.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Does it come in pink?
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Sounds boring.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I was expecting "Ultimate Customer Service Fraud 3: The Smackdown."

Anyway, this is very unlikely to catch on, and if it does there will be hordes of thirteen-year old punks promising to kick each others' asses with their mad satyagraha skills. Yeah, your Gandhi's a *****, mine can be jailed for twice as long before he snaps!
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I was expecting "Ultimate Customer Service Fraud 3: The Smackdown."

KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
          X