No announcement yet.

Christmas Cards and Political Correctness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What workplace in this country can legally prevent religious expression as described here, or penalize you in any way? You have it backwards, which is not surprising since you do men in the ass.

Comment

This is way over your capabilities, Mr Fun. You worrying about PETA and reindeer and the name of the season. What about the midgets? You'll keel over from the stress. Just stop now.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That's right! What about potential offense caused by elves?!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That's right! What about potential offense caused by elves?!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
            What workplace in this country can legally prevent religious expression as described here, or penalize you in any way? You have it backwards, which is not surprising since you do men in the ass.
            Doing it in the ass.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              This is way over your capabilities, Mr Fun. You worrying about PETA and reindeer and the name of the season. What about the midgets? You'll keel over from the stress. Just stop now.
              Great - now I won't be sleeping at all tonight.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
              X