Zoid and RoboCon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoid and RoboCon

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Happy Birthday folks!!!

Thanks for all you do Zoid!

Have a great Happy Birthday!

Grandpa Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

HB Zoid!

and we need you back in the music thrade!
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

RoboCon does not have a birthday, per se.

It with initially brought on-line on this day, yes, in a secret government facility deep below Area 58. (Area 57? Just a cover.)
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I see you are talking about birthdays....

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

9/11 changed everything.

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post

It with initially brought on-line on this day, yes, in a secret government facility deep below Area 58. (Area 57? Just a cover.)
              What about when RoboCon was born again when saved by Jesus?!
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post

Zoid (40) , RoboCon (34)
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

HBD Zoid!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Proof! Zoid is RoboCon!
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

(\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

HB Zoid - should Winny and I pop over to wreak havoc on your party
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                        X