Black helicopter question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black helicopter question

If you're in a secret org operating black helicopters, do they count as black helicopters too when they are painted in some other colors? For example, to hide the fact that you're operating black helicopters?!?

Sure, you'd lose the psychological impact of having real black helicopters then which are easily ID-able so that people think "OMFG, black helicopters!". But maybe this is balanced out by the surprise effect when people realise that the non-black helicopters are in fact black helicopters!
    Blah

A damn good question.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

This would sure surprise people...

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Don't ask, don't tell ?
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

If they're painted black under the banana-yellow then they're still black helicopters in spirit.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

They paint the black helicopters according to the sky color at the time of day/night they will be flying them. Thus, "black helicopters" only refers to helicopters flown at night. The terminology has fallen over into cloud helicopters, gray helicopters, blue helicopters, grayish helicopters, and the rare dusk helicopters. It really is a shame.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

I just know they're coming... The black helicopters are coming.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

A REAL German would know the answer to this already.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Where's Fez when you need him?
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

No they can be darkish grey too, or very darkish blue. The important thing is they are completely silent and only visible to you and nobody else as when you wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss. They come in all sizes and you mostly can see them in the corner of your eye, but when you turn your head, they're gone, so you know they're quick. Sometimes you can't even see them, but you just *know* they're there, also they are telepathic.

Then you know it's a black helicopter!

Edit: They are piloted by greys or the mysterious men in black. Question: Are greys really greys if they wear black? I say yes.

Comment

Sometimes they're nutty. Sometimes they're corny. They can be brown or greenish-brown. But if you eat fiber on Christmas Eve, they'll be sure to come to your town!
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                      X