Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dudes dickmarch deathgirls

Say that three times fast.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

It's even more difficult in Cantonese.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Or the original Klingon.

[action=Asher]ducks.[/action]
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

That actually is extremely hard to say.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

It'll have all of the world's playgrounds a-chirping soon. Spread the word.

Comment

It is easy. Are you all dyslexic? I would go so far to say anyone who cannot read this five times fast is mentally re tarded.

Comment

Can you record yourself saying it?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                It is easy. Are you all dyslexic?
                I'd think it would be (potentially) much easier to say if I were dyslexic. "Booger booger booger." "That's not what it says!" "Maybe that's not what it says to you..."

On the other hand, I might get a bad roll of the dice (so to speak) and wind up with something like xyxyxyxyxyxyxyyxyxhjk, which is a tongue-twister if I ever saw one.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

The Off Topic used to be above this sort of inane, spammish nonsense.

.... oh wait, it wasn't. Carry on.

BTW, Asher? Why is the Panda humping a queer apple? And why did I just notice that?

Comment

That apple is the symbol of the company Apple.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I think Dracon would rather hear about the panda ****ing and Dale's death threats, his online mental breakdown etc, wouldn't you?
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Dracon II View Post
                        The Off Topic used to be above this sort of inane, spammish nonsense.

.... oh wait, it wasn't. Carry on.

BTW, Asher? Why is the Panda humping a queer apple? And why did I just notice that?
                        It's an inside joke. I'll never tell!

Comment

ITS NOT AN ISNIDE JOKE

Stop lying to everyone, you are just a sick man. DUDES DICKMARCH DEATHGIRLS is NOT hard to SAY. You have to lie even about tounge twisters.

Comment

It may not twist your tongue, but my tongue doesn't get the same FELLATIO WORKOUT YOURS DOES.

SNAP.

Comment

Own goal. Fellatio is on a girl and cunniliginus is the other way around. I got them mixed up too for a while until I saw that Walken SNL skit.

It would be MORE OF A TOUNGE TWISTER IF IT THE LETTERS RAN TOGETHER AND ELIDED LIKE S -- FOLLOWED BY ANTOHER S

Comment

Working...
                              X