No announcement yet.

D.C.-area sniper executed in Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I believe is a place for everything and everything in its place. The place for a murderer being a prison gurney.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What the hell is a gurney?

Comment

Last edited by loinburger; April 18, 2010, 15:47.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
          What the hell is a gurney?

You were educated...where?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Well, at least Virginia seems to have killed someone who was actually guilty, so they're ahead of Texas.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Guess that it's now safe to walk around freely in the areas where this guy used to kill.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Not all of them. He killed a few people in P.G. County, and even when he was active you had better odds of being murdered in the streets there--possibly raped too--by someone other than him. It's just that kind of place.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                  Well, at least Virginia seems to have killed someone who was actually guilty, so they're ahead of Texas.
                  Nice try, Boris.

Comment

RIP Cameron Willingham, murdered by Texas.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Another one bites the dust...
                      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Boom! Headshot.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                        X