Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life

I mean the tv show starring the "Band of Brothers" guys playing a police detective who was innocent in jail and got some million bucks in compensation, now working with the hot police chick as a partner and having cool dialogues with her (or anyone else) most of the time.

I just realized it was canceled this year after only two seasons.

I liked it a lot

That is all.
    Blah

It was an awesome show. I was disappointed when it was canceled as well
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Wasn't a fan.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Was it really any different from the dozens of other cop television dramas?

Comment

Not really.

I'm liking Trauma right now. It'll probably get canceled.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

It was kinda like Monk meets cop TV drama... though the main character was a cop who got framed for murder, did time in jail, and became all Zen. And then was cleared, got millions of dollars in settlement and wanted to go back to being a detective... and acted all Zen while on the job... while also trying to find out who framed him.

Great fun
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It was a good show and I'm glad there was some sort of closure even though it was only two seasons. Best scene was near the end of the last episode when he killed Roman.
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I saw the first few episodes. Wasn't hooked.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                  Was it really any different from the dozens of other cop television dramas?
                  Agreed. The tube is clogged with stupid cop dramas.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

But this one wasn't stupid
                    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                      Not really.

I'm liking Trauma right now. It'll probably get canceled.
                      It just did.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Life gets canceled often.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                        X