No announcement yet.

Interest Rates: Actions Not Words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeker are you getting physical delivery of gold?

Comment

If you are in hospital for more than a decade like Japan, then I would wonder whether the doctor's were giving me the best treatment.

Comment

Is this Seeker's new BUY GOLD thread? Is he just coming here to validate his predetermined opinions?

Gold is ****ing useless. Everyone should stop buying it. Now there's a ****ing gold bubble thanks to people like Seeker. It's all going to come crashing down, and I'm going to laugh. I'M GOING TO LAUGH.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Better idea than laughing. Sell short some gold ETF. Make money at Seeker's expense.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
            Are you ****ing stupid?
            IIRC he's a biblical literalist.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Errr..if you recall the actual gold thread I recommended SELL in the last posts.

Weeks ago.

Don't twist my words please.

That's what I did.

When they laughed, I bought.

When everyone started buying, I got out.

Like I already said, if you had bought when I did and more importantly sold when I did, you made some money.

And yes I missed the 'big top' (1100+). I sold at 1080, but for a buy at 750 that was pretty impressive.

My 'top radar' was when I saw a new breed of Fox News-type investors coming on to the Gold sites.

I just have silver and cash right now, but I'm looking to see if there are any good oil ETFs worth investing in.

The only gold related investments I have right now are equity investments in mining companies (BHP Billiton).

Silver is still a good play in my opinion because the 'Fox News' crowd hasn't really picked it up yet. I started buying it at $12. It's $17 right now, and I think it has a decent chance to go to the mid 20s before I chicken out.

Further gold note: I may still get back into gold, but only after a big price correction down below 1000.

Further further gold note. I am not in favour of a 'gold standard', nor am I a libertarian, nor do I watch Glen Beck. I just believe that savers should not be punished and interest rate policy should not be used to protect the stock market but only to maintain currency stability. So no more foolishness please.
              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

It's still stupid. It's a random market.

I've got a 25% return since April on some small-cap index funds I bought. And unlike gold, it's still going to keep going up.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                X