Umberto Eco
    16.67%
    Analyse This
    16.67%
    Lozenges
    25.00%
    Christopher Walken
    41.67%
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Blah

Comment

Yes, Walken is always creepy, even when he doesn't want to be. Not as much as Malkovich, but still...
      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, if Harold can show that face when having four aces or total ****, he could be hard to play
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I think he's sitting there with an outstanding hand, and about to piss his...what? He doesn't have pants. Seat?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Zevico is worse than Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                Zevico is worse than Hitler.
                God cries when you touch yourself at night.
                "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Working...
                X