Google Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Documents

Do you use Google Documents? I've started to and find them highly useful. Just thought I'd share. It's probably my most favorite new web application.
    Last edited by Japher; November 5, 2009, 17:35.
    Monkey!!!

yes
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeh, I use them a lot. Docs and spreadsheets have only basic functionality, though.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I use them for some stuff. Just home stuff...
        I prefer Google Notebook, I use it a lot to store stuff quickly that I need to access at home, work, on the go, etc. Little scribbles.

It's not under active development anymore, though.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Are they still working on Docs and Spreadsheets? It would be nice to have more powerful formatting features, among many other things.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Yeah, that's a big focus for them.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
            X